City Hall Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Closed major holidays
- Christopher Freeland, City Manager
- Peter Castro, Deputy City Manager
- Kevin McCarthy, Finance Director
- Ken Seumalo, Public Works Director
- Jon Berg, Community Development Director
- Jeff Ballinger, City Attorney
- Steve Rosen, GM of Indian Wells Golf Resort
- General Inquiries
All residents are encouraged to sign up for Nixle, an alert notification service that informs community members of relevant information including severe weather, traffic, missing persons and community events. To opt in to this service, use your mobile phone to text 92210 to 888777.
The City of Indian Wells has an Agency Page on Nextdoor. This provides the City with a platform to communicate with residents on the private social network on timely and relevant matters in the community. Sign up for Nextdoor.
Resident-Focused Facebook Page
“Like” the City of Indian Wells Facebook page for Information on community meetings, important public information, Resident Benefit Card information and other elements specific to the Indian Well resident experience.
Visitor-Focused Facebook Page
Stay up to date on the many travel destination amenities in the City by liking the tourism-centric Facebook page.